All participants are required to register through the AEPSE2019 online registration system or submit a printable version of the registration form.
Participants are advised to register in advance (by July 26, 2019) to receive the Early Bird-Registration discount.
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
The registration fee includes attendance in all conference programs including industrial exhibition, welcome party, special evening programs including industry night and Asian-European collaboration night with meals and drinks, breakfast coffee and small meals, and all other conference information and events, conference souvenir. It does not include the tutorials and the conference banquet.
- The Banquet tickets are not refundable.
Students are requested to submit proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate to verify their status to the Secretariat by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Method of Payment
- Credit Card : VISA, Master and JCB are accepted. Please clearly state credit card information.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. A copy of the receipt of the bank
remittance should be sent to Secretariat either by email. (email@example.com)
|Eastern D&C., Ltd
|Name of Bank
|KEB Hana Bank
|GUKJE ELECTRONIC CENTER
|KOEXKRSE or KOEXKERSEXXX
|067-20 304, Hyoryeong-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, KOREA
|Bank Telephone No
- All bank charges for remittance must be borne by the registrant.
- Please note that the fee must be transferred under the registrant's name and must be stated on the Online Registration receipt.
- For online registration, please click the button below. Please make sure to sign-up to create an account before the registration
- If you have a difficulty registering online, you may download a printable version of the registration form below. Please fill out the form and send it by e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org) to the secretariat.
Registration and Payment Status
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration. Registrants can check the status of registration and payment at 'My page' after logging onto the online registration system.
An official receipt of your registration will be printable on the online registration system once your payment is completed.
- Please note that the receipt will be downloaded after your payment is confirmed by the secretariat.
- Special software installation is required in order to print out the letters. Please note that the
user's computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases. If an error page appears,
please contact the secretariat then we will send you the receipt by email.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
Registrants are able to download the invitation letter from "My Page" from the online registration page.
If registrants need a notarized invitation letter or the original copy of the letter, an additional fee will be requested.
- Installation of special software is required in order to print out the letter. Please note that the user's
computer may automatically block the viewer program in some cases.
- If an error page appears, please contact the Secretariat then we will send you the letter by email.
- You may download the letter even before the payment is made.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Organizing Committee will refund the registration fee according to the following policy.
Notification of cancellation must be received in writing by the Secretariat by e-mail.
Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
|on July 04, 2019
|50% Refund (Processing fee will be deducted from the full amount.)
|From July 05, 2019
|Registration fee will not be refunded.