HOME > Abstract Submission > Presentation Guideline
1. Presentation Time
- Length of presentation material should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows;
||35 minutes (including 5 minutes Q&A
||30 minutes (including 5 minutes Q&A
||15 minutes (including 3 minutes Q&A
- Due time is strongly encouraged.
2. Presentation File
- The authors of each presentation are asked to bring Power Point (or PDF) slides and present their research in a podium presentation.
- We will prepare a laptop computer for presentation, and authors are encouraged to use the conference computer for presentation, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Power Point), speakers are advised to save their Power Point presentation on a USB memory stick. AND bring a backup version of their presentation.
* It is not recommended to bring your own laptop computer (especially MacBook) unless your presentation requires any special software and/or hardware.
- Files should be uploaded to the local PCs in the session room during the breaks between the sessions. Speakers should arrive in the session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their sessions to report to the session chair.
3. No Camera & No Record
- Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation.
||Poster Session 1
||Poster Session 2
From 8am, November 6 (Monday), 2023
||November 6 (Monday), 16:20-18:00
||November 7 (Tuesday), 16:00-17:40
By 16:30pm, November 8 (Wednesday), 2023
- Each poster should indicate the poster title, authors, affiliation, and must fit within a 0.9m x 1.8m space.
- Each poster's presentation code will be shown on the board.
- All presenters are required to preside at their poster panel during the presentation time, during the session for anticipated discussion with participants.
* Please be advised that if there is no presenter available next to the poster during the session, you may be excluded from the evaluation for the Student Award. (For Student Award Applicants)
Session Chair Guideline
- Please be present in your assigned room at least 10 min. before the start of your session to introduce yourself to the speakers in your session.
- As participants may have planned to attend specific presentations, please kindly keep the presentation as scheduled. Each speaker shall be advised of his responsibility to stay on schedule at the beginning of the session.
- At the beginning of the session;
- Ask participants to turn off their cell phones.
- Inform that photograph is not permitted to be taken within the session rooms.
- Q&A will be conducted for some minutes (Keynote, Invited: 5 minutes / Oral: 3 minutes) for each presentation. After the presentation, please inform the participants that the questioner is to raise their hands.